NATURAL RESOURCES ASSISTANCE COUNCIL
ATTACHMENT B is required in addition to Application found at OPWC website https://www.pwc.ohio.gov/Programs/Clean-Ohio-Application
- Applications & Exhibit B due August 04, 2022 by 4pm
- Applicant Presentation Meeting on August 18, 2022 at 9am
- Final Scoring Meeting on August 25, 2022 at 9am
DISTRICT 10 PUBLIC WORKS INTEGRATING COMMITTEE
- PY37 REVIEW SCHEDULE, which identifies District Deadlines for consideration of PY37/FY2022-FY2023 OPWC applications for submittal to OPWC before February 28, 2023.
- D10PWIC PROJECT SELECTION METHODOLOGY, which includes the following components necessary to undertake the scoring of project applications:
Project Selection Methodology (no changes from previous rounds).
Policies and Instructions for completing the Project Selection Methodology (no changes from previous rounds).
Income Index used to determine points for Factor #10, the overall economic health of the particular local subdivision (this has been updated using 2020 figures from the American Community Survey).
ADOPTION : of District #10 Constitution and By- Laws approved May 18, 2016.
Program Update : District #10 Chair Neil Tunison concurs with the Program Guidance released by the OPWC indicating that Capital Improvement Reports are not required as a pre-requisite for application submittal. Local applicants and County Sub-Committees may choose to utilize the CIRs if they contribute to local/county decision-making.